Triple H provides an update on Velveteen Dream

Spread the love

There was a number of hypothesis in regards to the Velveteen Dream’s standing with WWE NXT attributable to him disappearing from tv.

Triple H dismissed the hypothesis relating to whether or not Dream has or may be launched from the promotion throughout immediately’s convention name with the media to advertise Sunday’s NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day particular.

Dream hasn’t appeared on tv since his match towards Adam Cole on the December 23rd version of NXT. This was after his absence for a few month. In actual fact, since September, he has solely labored 5 matches. Earlier than that, he had been concerned in a program with Kushida and Johnny Gargano for the NXT North American Title.

Final 12 months, Dream was not solely concerned in a automobile accident but in addition accused of sending inappropriate pictures and texts to younger children. There’s been nothing reported about Dream as of late together with when he might return to tv.

Triple H said immediately that Dream remains to be on the roster. Here’s a abstract, courtesy of F4Wonline: “On Velveteen Dream, HHH says he’s nonetheless on the roster and nonetheless coaching on the PC, including that he went over this with media one million occasions.”

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *