Listed below are some extra notes from AEW Revolution post-show media name:
– Khan talked about that Kenny Omega constructed a dud explosion and that’s why Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston are doing nice after the primary occasion. He mentioned that Moxley is fortunate that Omega’s plan didn’t work. Khan talked about being glad to have “an out” with Omega constructing a dud explosion and you’ll solely accomplish that a lot with out really injuring folks.
– Khan mentioned that followers will see extra of Maki Itoh on AEW and Insurgent is already making an attempt to get out of Wednesday’s six-woman tag crew match.
– Khan says he has identified Christian for 7 years and Christian advised him that he want to work frequently for the corporate. Khan says he didn’t know that Christian was not below contract with WWE and he was kicking himself for not signing him when he noticed his return on the Royal Rumble.
– There aren’t any plans to begin touring but however they are going to slowly begin to enhance capability at Day by day’s Place because it’s an out of doors venue.
– PAC/Fenix vs. Younger Bucks will occur “effectively earlier than” Double Or Nothing.
– Khan put over Crimson Velvet and mentioned a contract is coming for her.
– Khan mentioned the ladies will essential occasion Dynamite quickly and “possibly within the subsequent few weeks.”
– Ethan Web page’s signing was within the works for a very long time and so they needed to work by means of visa points.
– Massive Swole has been out with Crohn-related flare-ups. He put her over.
– He put over the cinematic match and he didn’t rule out Sting doing an everyday match.
– Khan reiterated that Omega did a crayon drawing of the exploding ring and Omega didn’t know the way to correctly construct it. It feels like Khan is saying that the ending of the primary occasion was deliberate. That doesn’t clarify Eddie Kingston passing out.
– Khan added that followers will see issues this 12 months that they aren’t anticipating.
Click on beneath to listen to what Khan mentioned in regards to the ending for the primary occasion.