As famous earlier, Andrade had quite a bit to say about his time with WWE throughout an interview with Hugo Savinovich for Lucha Libre On-line.
Andrade stated he was bothered by the truth that the identical physician who flagged him for violating the corporate wellness coverage final yr is identical physician who misdiagnosed Charlotte as being pregnant just a few weeks in the past. Click on right here for extra on that story.
Andrade stated that he requested for his launch 15 days in the past and some days later he examined optimistic for COVID-19 after which he was launched. Fortunately, he solely had delicate signs from COVID.
With regard to Charlotte being faraway from the WrestleMania poster, Andrade stated, “I’ve a whole lot of data however I don’t to trigger bother for her. I can say that I don’t know precisely that it was due to me that they eliminated her however there may be a whole lot of jealousy in the direction of her. There are a whole lot of feminine wrestlers in WWE however solely three or four can wrestle for 20 minutes. A variety of them complain about her getting the alternatives.”
He additionally talked about somebody taking a photograph of her within the locker room. He stated, “She’s had issues backstage. One time somebody took a photograph of her when she was altering. We all know who however she didn’t wish to say something and WWE didn’t find out about it.”
Hugo Savinovich stated that whoever took the photograph dedicated a federal crime.
“They’ve a whole lot of jealousy in the direction of her,” Andrade stated. “They have a look at her as simply the daughter of Ric Aptitude. I do know she’s a very good wrestler and she or he has earned her spot in WWE. There may be a whole lot of jealousy. After matches, lots of people say she works stiff.”
Andrade stated that a few of the feminine expertise couldn’t deal with issues like getting their match time minimize on the final minute. He pressured that he hopes that what he says doesn’t have an effect on her and she or he doesn’t blame him for something.
– Andrade stated Paul Heyman was truthful to him. He additionally gave reward to the wrestlers, producers, and Triple H.
– He says it was Karl Anderson who launched him to Charlotte. He was hesitant to pursue something out of respect for her and her father. They began out as pals after which it grew to become greater than that.
– He says he was below a multi-year deal price a number of million dollars.
– Andrade says the plan in NXT was for him to face Adam Cole for the NXT Title however that plan was modified to Drew McIntyre.
– Andrade thanked Vince McMahon for giving him a very good contract and he’s not mad with Vince.
Click on right here for extra from the Andrade interview and click on right here to look at the complete interview.